As a community developer we spend a lot of time with residents, providing programs, workshops, and resources that help families stay strong and connected. Now that the global coronavirus pandemic has reached Oregon, and in light of Governor Brown’s Executive Order to stay at home, we are making immediate changes for the safety of our families and neighborhoods.
- We are not issuing any rent-related evictions or charging late fees
- Property managers are available to assist and advise residents through phone, email, text, and online
- Maintenance staff is continuing to disinfect surfaces around properties
- All resident services programs are postponed and public spaces at properties are closed
- In the short-term, we are focused on food security and financial stability for our families
We are taking every precaution to safely serve our families, many of whom are working jobs that put them on the frontlines of this pandemic.
We’re also bracing for an unprecedented demand on our Emergency Loan Fund, the small pot of relief cash designed to help residents avoid predatory lenders. We know our residents will need us in the coming weeks more than ever before. If you would like to contribute to the emergency loan fund to help struggling families get through this pandemic, you can make a tax-deductible donation online.
Please do what you can to stay home, wash hands, be kind to all those essential people out there who do not have the option to work from home, and those who have already felt the economic pressure of this public health crisis. We are in this together.
If your questions were not answered above, please contact us.