Please join us for the 2016 Donor Breakfast!
You can help our SE Portland community by donating today, purchasing individual tickets or sponsoring for this cause! ROSE Community Development relies on charitable contributions to fund community development programs and operating costs.
Date/Time: September 22, 2016 7:30 – 9:00 am
Place: Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI)
1945 SE Water Ave, Portland, Oregon 97214
Ticket Purchase & Sponsorship will close September 14th.
Volunteer Opportunity closes August 30th.
Individual Ticket Purchase & Sponsorship Opportunity:
2016 ROSE Donor Breakfast Ticket Purchase
2016 Sponsorship Form
2016 Sponsorship Benefits
Email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make an IMPACT
2016 Volunteer at ROSE Donor Breakfast
We are honored to to have Tricia Tillman, the Director for Public Health at Multnomah County Health Department, as our keynote speaker for 2016. We will be recognizing SERA Architects, the Multnomah County Health Department and Israel Bayer, the Executive Director of Street Roots, for their outstanding contributions to their communities.
Come join ROSE and other community organizations at the Lents Street Fair 2016! This Sunday July 31st from 12pm to 5pm at 91st and Foster!
Fun, free, family-friendly event celebrating summer and community in the heart of Lents!
* Chicken Beauty Contest
* Homemade rootbeer by our Lents Youth Initiative group
* Zoiglhaus Beer Garden
* Kids Activities including bouncy castle, root beer garden, chalk mural and games
* Lents History Exhibit
* Community resources and much more!
ROSE Community Development is dependent on the support of the community in every capacity. We need your help – now more than ever – to keep ROSE strong as we address the affordable housing crisis that families in southeast Portland are experiencing. Please consider making a gift this holiday season. Whether a financial or in-kind donation (large or small), your support matters!
ROSE is rising to meet this challenge. Our real estate development pipeline is bigger than ever. It offers more housing than we’ve done before. For the first time, these new developments include commercial space, community facilities and mixed-income market rate housing. ROSE’s goals for the new year include:
- Woody Guthrie Place at SE 91st and Reedway, which will include ROSE’s first mixed-income market rate housing to the Lents Town Center. This housing will support Baby Booster, which is part of a national initiative working to support healthy babies.
- Jade Apartments and Community Center, a proposal to acquire a Metro property at SE 82nd and Division for a transit oriented development that includes affordable housing, retail and community space.
- Arleta Park, a proposal to the Portland Housing Bureau for a mixed-use project at SE 72nd and Foster, across the street from the Portland Mercado.
Neighborhood ownership is what sets ROSE apart from other community development organizations. Whether it’s support for our residents or a multi-million dollar construction project, everything we do is focused here in outer southeast Portland. Please make a contribution today online at www.rosecdc.org/donate or by mailing a check to 5215 SE Duke St. Portland, OR 97206. Thank you for supporting our local neighborhood organization – ROSE Community Development.