ROSE offers programs, workshops, and other resources to help support people at all life stages. Programs include:
- After-school programs for kids
- 73 on-site community garden plots
- Youth and family outdoor field trips
- Summer camps & outdoor activities
- Club RC soccer academy
- Community parties & potlucks
- Family support & resource referrals
- Adult enrichment activities (writing, cooking, bingo, etc.)
Emergency Loan Fund
ROSE offers “friends and family” type loans with zero-interest to residents facing financial hardships. These loans help residents avoid predatory pay-day loans and can be used to help cover an unexpected expense like a car repair, childcare, or utility bill.
For information on volunteering with ROSE’s Resident Assets Program, please visit our Volunteer page.