Are you pregnant? Do you have very young children? Would you like to meet other moms and families who share your similar experience? We want to hear from you! Contact us to learn more about a community support group that is being designed with you in mind.
Learn more about the support you can receive with your new baby by contacting Luke Bonham at Luke@rosecdc.org
Did you know?
- The first thousand days of life beginning at conception are the most critical (up to 2 yrs.).
- Good nutrition and reducing stress provides a great environment for your baby to grow.
- You can positively influence the development of your baby by following a few simple tips such as making eye-contact, talking to your baby during routines and play and by responding quickly to his/her physical needs.
- Breastfeeding is a great way to help babies and moms bond.
- You can reduce the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) by placing your baby to sleep on his/her back.
- There are places you can go to get help if you are having a hard time with adjusting to your new baby and life as a new mom.