Our 2018 summer was filled with lots of fun. We did a cooking workshop with Zenger Farm, attended a Pickles game and had a BBQ prior with kid activities. We also were able to participate in the Johnson Creek Watershed Council Annual Clean Up Event.
Our partners this year included Zenger Farm, Friends of Trees, Green Lents, Forth Mobility, Learning Gardens Lab and Johnson Creek Watershed Council.
Summer 2018 Internship Outcomes:
- Over 1,780 hours of service by 19 interns
- Served 1,140 community members
- Engaged 219 volunteers
- Created 5 new materials that will be used by partner organizations
- Cared for over 280 plants and trees
- Served over 200 children and youth
- Harvested over 500lbs of affordable food