2017 ROSE Awards
- Outstanding Business Partner Award: Recognizes a business that has worked directly with ROSE on a one-time or ongoing basis. Business partners may include but are not limited to architectural firms, construction companies, financial institutions and local consultants.
- Outstanding Community Partner Award: Recognizes a community-based organization that has provided continual support of ROSE’s community development initiatives. Community partners may include but are not limited to government agencies, foundations, neighborhood associations, universities and culturally-specific organizations.
- Description of Partnership: Who was involved and what happened?
- Accomplishments: What has the nominee accomplished through their service/activities? How many hours have been committed and how many people were served?
- Impact: Is there a demonstrated impact resulting from their activity?
Using the form on the ROSE website, please complete a narrative statement describing the nominee’s service activities and demonstrating how those activities have made a positive impact in southeast Portland. Include information on how and when the activity began.
The deadline for nominations is Friday, April 14th, 2017. Submissions can be made electronically using the online nomination form.
Nominees will be recognized at the ROSE 25th Anniversary Celebration on Thursday, May 4th, 2017, at EcoTrust 721 NW 9th Ave #200, from 5:30 – 7:00 pm. Winners will be announced in May.
Call ROSE Community Development: (503) 788-8052
5215 SE Duke St., Portland, OR 97206
E-mail Lauren Macbeth